CIS Asset Management (Deutschland) GmbH is specialised in the management of illiquid credit products and the selection of total return strategies. The company employs a team of highly motivated individuals with exceptional qualifications. The team constantly challenges the status quo to discover new investment opportunities. The company actively monitors the performance of its investment portfolios, which include complex liquid and illiquid strategies. The company makes independent and transparent investment decisions based on thorough, objective analyses.
CIS Asset Management (Deutschland) GmbH is granted by the regulatory agency BaFin the following permissions (www.bafin.de
• Permission for contract broking granted on 19.11.2008 (Sec.1 Para. 1a sentence 2 No. 2 KWG)
• Admission for investment advisory granted on 19.11.2008 (Sec. 1 Para. 1a sentence 2 No. 1a KWG)
• Admission for investment brokering granted on 01.11.2007 (Sec. 1 Para. 1a sentence 2 No. 1 KWG)
• Admission for financial portfolio management granted on 01.06.2010 (Sec. 1 Para. 1a sentence 2 No. 3 KWG)
• Admission for proprietary transactions granted on 03.09.2012 (Sec. 32 Para. 1a KWG)
CIS Asset Management is a member of EdW - Entschädigungseinrichtung der Wertpapierhandelsunternehmen (www.e-d-w.de